Christian is a BABCP Accredited Psychological Therapist with a particular interest in third wave approaches including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT). He splits his time between the NHS, in a complex treatment service, working with people in significant distress, often with trauma presentations, and providing supervision to colleagues, and private practice as a therapist and trainer & supervisor. His experience includes primary and secondary care, military, veteran and civilian populations with complex presentations in adults and young people’s services.
Supervision is an essential part of clinical practice providing space for the development of your skills, formulations, and interventions and the opportunity to reflect on the professional and personal impact of your clinical experiences.
Christian provides supervision in CBT and ACT to help you progress whatever your level of experience. Like all good supervision our aim in session is to:
- Build and develop new skills and understanding
- A space for reflection on your work and the personal and professional impact.
- Refine your formulations and interventions and add precision to your work
Supervision is delivered securely and conveniently via Zoom
- £80 for 60 minutes or £120 per 90 minute session – Individual
- £100 for 60 minutes or £150 per 90 minute session – Pairs